Youth Work - The Basics training course is back on Saturday 28th February & Saturday 14th March 2015
Youth Work - The Basics Workshop
Youth Work – The Basics is a training workshop run by Surrey Youth Focus.
This course covers the following -
· The importance of the role of a youth worker
· The principles and values of youth work
· The developmental stages of young people, and how these can affect them
· Identifying your own personal self development as a youth worker
· How to communicate effectively with young people
· Look into safeguarding
· Familiarise yourself with the Early Help Form (formerly Common Assessment Framework)
· Look into health and safety
· Demonstrate how to put the skills and knowledge that you learn into practice.
For more information about this course contact email@example.com. Surrey Youth Focus has developed a workbook to accompany this course.