3rd Sector Additional Needs Network
Our next 3rd Sector Additional Needs Network meeting will take place on Thursday 19th January 2023 from 10:30AM – 12:00PM.
This network is led by, and open to, all charities and community organisations supporting children and young people with Additional Needs (SEND) up to the age of 25yrs.
The aims of this network are to:
– Hear from children, young people and families with additional needs (SEND) to build the understanding of need and support effective decision making
– Learn from good practice, both locally and further afield
– Raise awareness of organisations/charities working with children, young people and their families with additional needs (SEND) in Surrey
– Reach communities to enable better access to services
– Identify opportunities for partnerships, collaborations and commentary
– Highlight training and development opportunities for the sector
– Provide SEND representation on strategic boards and transformation groups
– Provide a forum to bring issues and concerns to be escalated to the SEND Partnership Board and other forums
– Improve the outcomes and experience for children and young people who have additional needs (SEND) and their families.