GASP is looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join the team as a Lead Tutor/Operations Manager. The candidate will ideally have previous experience of working with challenging young people in a formal education setting. A knowledge of motor mechanics and/or engineering is essential. The role is full-time (35 hrs) and will potentially require some evening and weekends to support events. Further details can be found at: http://gaspmotorproject.org/join-our-team/
SMEF is recruiting a Mental Health Outreach and Engagement Officer who will support and develop a stakeholder reference group that will influence and develop mental health services that are relevant to the needs of Black and minoritised ethnic communities suffering from mental illness.
– Do you have experience of working with minority ethnic groups?
– Are you able to empathise with other’s needs?
– Do you have experience of supporting volunteers with lived experience of mental ill health?
– Have you initiated and developed partnership working?
If so, contact Suzanne Akram by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information, or for an informal discussion on 07711944265.
Salary £44,066.88 38 days holiday, including public holidays We are seeking an experienced Head of Services who will provide leadership to our services. • To have overall responsibility for all services ensuring staffing, training and quality are in place • To set annual objectives for the services and contribute to service planning across the organisation • To ensure the services fulfils all its legal, statutory and regulatory responsibilities • To contribute to the management team and the efficient running of the organisation • To represent the organisation at external presentations, meetings and conferences etc.
Key Skills / Essential Qualities
• Degree level or equivalent • Demonstrate successful leadership/management of services • Experience of OFSTED or CQC • Experience of managing budgets • Excellent interpersonal skills • Ability to lead and motivate • Ability to plan strategically • Experience of working with people with disabilities